NiCd & NiMH Batteries and Chargers
Power-Sonic offers a wide range of Nickel Cadmium and Nickel-Metal Hydride batteries, both as individual cells and as cell assemblies. They feature:
- A broad range of cell sizes and types with capacities ranging from 60-8000mAh.
- Exceptional performance achieved through state of the art design and a meticulously controlled manufacturing process.
- The cells are rugged durable and safe. The cylindrical steel case and special construction methods result in extremely impact and vibration resistant batteries.
- A long service life of 500-1,000 charge/discharge cycles can be achieved depending on the average depth of discharge, and five years or more of trouble-free operation when used in stand-by (trickle charge) service at room temperature.
- The batteries have a wide operating temperature range from -4°F (-20°C) to 140°F (60°C) for regular cells and -40°F (-40°C) to 158°F (70°C) for Hi-Temp cells. For charging the allowable temperature range is 32°F (0°C) to 122°F (50°C)
- Uniformity of cells is achieved through a quality control process which electronically screens cells as to capacity and impedance.
- Power-Sonic nickel-cadmium and nickel-metal hydride batteries are also available as cell assemblies and packs. Both cylindrical and button cells may be packaged in any configuration to meet electrical and dimensional requirements.
Nickel Cadmium Batteries* Quick or rapid charge only with negative delta voltage cutoff. Refer to individual specification sheets for details.
NICKEL-METAL HYDRIDE BATTERIES* Quick or rapid charge only with negative delta voltage cutoff. Refer to individual specification sheets for details.
- Material Safety Data Sheets
- Material Safety Data Sheet Nickel Cadmium Batteries
- Material Safety Data Sheet Nickel-Metal Hydride