NiCd & NiMH Batteries and Chargers
Power-Sonic offers a wide range of Nickel Cadmium and Nickel-Metal Hydride batteries, both as individual cells and as cell assemblies. They feature:
- A broad range of cell sizes and types with capacities ranging from 60-8000mAh.
- Exceptional performance achieved through state of the art design and a meticulously controlled manufacturing process.
- The cells are rugged durable and safe. The cylindrical steel case and special construction methods result in extremely impact and vibration resistant batteries.
- A long service life of 500-1,000 charge/discharge cycles can be achieved depending on the average depth of discharge, and five years or more of trouble-free operation when used in stand-by (trickle charge) service at room temperature.
- The batteries have a wide operating temperature range from -4°F (-20°C) to 140°F (60°C) for regular cells and -40°F (-40°C) to 158°F (70°C) for Hi-Temp cells. For charging the allowable temperature range is 32°F (0°C) to 122°F (50°C)
- Uniformity of cells is achieved through a quality control process which electronically screens cells as to capacity and impedance.
- Power-Sonic nickel-cadmium and nickel-metal hydride batteries are also available as cell assemblies and packs. Both cylindrical and button cells may be packaged in any configuration to meet electrical and dimensional requirements.